Jharkhand Health Dept Recruitment 2019 - Below are various recruitment notifications published by Jharkhand Health Department. As of now, we don't have any active recruitment notification by Jharkhand Health Dept featured here. We may update as soon as the organization announces a new job notification.
If you are looking for any information related to previously organized recruitment drives by Jharkhand Health Dept, you can browse through previous job notifications mentioned below and get the new updates or information you are looking for.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||06 Feb 2019|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||12 Feb 2019 05:00 PM|
|Name of the Post||Qualification|
|Nursing Staff (GNM)||10+2 or equivalent& should have completed GNM course from recognized inst. & registred in Nursing Registration under Jharkhand Nursing council)|
|Pharmacist||10+2 & Diploma in Pharmacy from recognized Institution. Registered under Jharkhand state pharmacy and knowledge of computer.|
|Lab Technician||10+2 Or Intermediate & Diploma in Lab Technician from recognized Institution.|
|Dresser||Matric + Diploma in Dresser Course|
|OT Assistant||Matric +Diploma in OT Assistant|
|Cold Chain Handlar||Inter + One year Experience in Cold Chain Maintenance|
|ANM||Inter + Diploma m A.N.M. Training & (Nursing Registration under Jharkhand Nursing council)|
|Name of the Post||No. of Post||Salary|
|Nursing Staff (GNM)||75||₹20,000|
|Cold Chain Handlar||09||₹12,000|
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Jharkhand Health Department 's website (direct link is given below) from 06 Feb 2019 to 12 Feb 2019 05:00 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to "http://recruitment.jharkhand.gov.in".
- Go to "Current Openings".
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.