Maharashtra Fisheries Department Recruitment 2018 - Below are various recruitment notifications published by Fisheries Department Maharashtra / fisheries.maharashtra.gov.in. As of now, we don't have any active recruitment notification by Maharashtra Fisheries Department featured here. We may update as soon as the organization announces a new job notification.
If you are looking for any information related to previously organized recruitment drives by Maharashtra Fisheries Department, you can browse through previous job notifications mentioned below and get the new updates or information you are looking for.
|Starting Date to Apply Online||29 Dec 2018|
|Closing Date to Apply Online||21 Jan 2019 11:59 PM|
|For Reserved Category||150|
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
|For Gen/ UR Candidates||18 - 38 years as on 19.01.2019.|
|Relaxation ( in Upper age limit )||05 years for reserved category candidates|
1. BFSc (Bachelor of Fisheries Science) with 2nd Division from recognized university.
2. The probation period of 2 years will be required from the first posting.
3. Candidates should knowledge of Hindi and Marathi.
|Category||No. of Posts|
|Vimukta Jati (A)||01|
|भटक्या जाती (ब)||01|
|भटक्या जाती (ड)||02|
|Special backward Classes||01|
|Other Backward Classes||13|
₹9300-34800 (GP ₹4200)
The selection will be on the basis of Online Examination.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at Not Available's website (direct link is given below) from 29 Dec 2018 to 21 Jan 2019 11:59 PM.
- Before applying to Online Applicants have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates log on to https://mahapariksha.gov.in/.
- Read the information carefully & Click on "Apply Online".
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
- Application fee should be paid through Online & then Submit the Form.
- Take a print out of Online application for future use.